ORIJEN’s REGIONAL RED is made with a Biologically Appropriate ingredient ratio (70/30/0) of 70% meat, 30% fruit and vegetables (and 0% grain).
* ORIJEN’s fresh, never-frozen red meats are raised within our region and delivered to us daily by people we know and trust.
* Wild boar, lamb, bison and heritage pork are all raised ‘free-range’ on a natural diet free of growth hormones and antibiotics.
* Fresh fish are caught-wild using sustainable harvesting practices and delivered FRESH (never frozen, no preservatives).
* Omega-3 (DHA, EPA) is from fresh fish, NOT sunflower, flax or canola oils (ALA) which are ineffective in the body of a dog.
* Unequalled in any other dry pet food, ORIJEN features 4 fresh red meats to better match the various foods Nature intended dogs to eat.
* Veterinary selected botanicals soothe, nourish and tone the digestive tract while strengthening the liver.
Fresh deboned wild boar, fresh deboned lamb, lamb meal, russet potato, fresh deboned pork, peas, salmon meal, whitefish meal*, herring meal, fresh deboned bison, fresh whole eggs, potato starch, fresh deboned salmon (a natural source of DHA and EPA), alfalfa, sweet potato, fresh deboned walleye, salmon oil (naturally preserved with vitamin E), pea fiber, psyllium, pumpkin, tomatoes, carrots, apples, cranberries, Saskatoon berries, black currants, chicory root, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile flowers, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, organic kelp, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacin, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, vitamin B5, iron proteinate, vitamin B6, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, selenium, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
*orijen whitefish is made with flounder, halibut and cod caught wild from the north pacific ocean.